Recent & Upcoming Events
- November 12th, 2016: Complementary and Alternative Medicine Approaches to Managing Treatment-Resistant Depression, Panelist
- November 9th, 2016: Cooking for Brain Health at the Natural Gourmet Institute
- Oct 21st, 2016: Well Summit
- October 20th, 2016: AHS Celebrates: Recognizing Alumni Achievement and Fueling Success
- October 7th-8th, 2016: The WOW Summit, Keynote Speaker
- October 5th, 2016: National Kale Day Party at Eskenazi Hospital
- October 5th, 2016: National Kale Day!
- October 4-5th, 2016: Convocation at Earlham College
- September 14-17,2016: Integrative Medicine in Women’s Health
- June 22, 2016: Food and Happiness Workshop at The Brooklyn Grange Farm
- June 10, 2016: Keynote Speaker at The IN-OH Regional Tourism Conference
- May 17, 2016: My new book launches EAT COMPLETE
- May 14-18, 2016: 4th Annual Food and the Brain Symposium, American Psychiatric Association
Drew Ramsey MD@drewramseymd
Suddenly 20 people where coming to brunch! Holy Brainfoodie. Prosciutto Pesto Egg cupcakes are a… https://t.co/PbvQeDhfvB23 October 2016 at 2:54 PM
- 22 October 2016 at 3:48 PM
- 22 October 2016 at 3:46 PM
Follow Me On Instagram
What does food have to do with brain health? Everything.
Your brain burns more of the food you eat than any other organ. It determines if you gain or lose weight, if you’re feeling energetic or fatigued, if you’re upbeat or depressed. In this essential guide and cookbook, Drew Ramsey, MD, explores the role the human brain plays in every part of your life, including mood, health, focus, memory, and appetite, and reveals what foods you need to eat to keep your brain—and by extension your body—properly fueled.
Drawing upon cutting-edge scientific research, Dr. Ramsey identifies the twenty-one nutrients most important to brain health and overall well-being—the very nutrients that are often lacking in most people’s diets. Without these nutrients, he emphasizes, our brains and bodies don’t run the way they should.
Join The 7-Day Brain Boost Program
Are you ready to boost your brain? Then join me for a 7-day program with simple & easy tips to beat fatigue, boost mood, combat anxiety, and get restful ZZZ’s:
DAY #1: Beat Fatigue…3 Common food mistakes that leave you drained
DAY #2: Boost Energy…Too Busy? Easy Snack Hacks For a Brain Boost
DAY #3: Get Restful Sleep…Natural Food Cures for Zzzz’s
DAY #4: Prevent Memory Loss…Protect Your Memory With These 3 Food Swaps
DAY #5: Stay Focused…5 Food Hacks To Make Your Mind Razor Sharp
DAY #6: Eat Happy…My favorite food fixes to boost mood
DAY #7: Eliminate Anxiety…Food Rules that bring calm contentment