Recent & Upcoming Events
- March 10-13,2016: Food as Medicine for Mind and Mood Workshop
- April 2, 2016: Viva Fresh Produce Convention, Keynote Speaker
- April 9, 2016: New York Academy of Medicine Writing Workshop
- April 13, 2016: Wellesley Mother’s Forum-Evening talk
- May 14-18, 2016: 4th Annual Food and the Brain Symposium, American Psychiatric Association
- May 17, 2016: My new book launches EAT COMPLETE
- June 10, 2016: Keynote Speaker at The IN-OH Regional Tourism Conference
- June 22, 2016: Food and Happiness Workshop at The Brooklyn Grange Farm
- September 14-17,2016: Integrative Medicine in Women’s Health
Drew Ramsey MD@drewramseymd
Great to talk with you! https://t.co/ykn0Hr1a7K14 June 2016 at 1:38 PM
- 14 June 2016 at 10:47 AM
- 13 June 2016 at 10:57 PM
Follow Me On Instagram
What does food have to do with brain health? Everything.
Your brain burns more of the food you eat than any other organ. It determines if you gain or lose weight, if you’re feeling energetic or fatigued, if you’re upbeat or depressed. In this essential guide and cookbook, Drew Ramsey, MD, explores the role the human brain plays in every part of your life, including mood, health, focus, memory, and appetite, and reveals what foods you need to eat to keep your brain—and by extension your body—properly fueled.
Drawing upon cutting-edge scientific research, Dr. Ramsey identifies the twenty-one nutrients most important to brain health and overall well-being—the very nutrients that are often lacking in most people’s diets. Without these nutrients, he emphasizes, our brains and bodies don’t run the way they should.
Join The 7-Day Brain Boost Program
Are you ready to boost your brain? Then join me for a 7-day program with simple & easy tips to beat fatigue, boost mood, combat anxiety, and get restful ZZZ’s:
DAY #1: Beat Fatigue…3 Common food mistakes that leave you drained
DAY #2: Boost Energy…Too Busy? Easy Snack Hacks For a Brain Boost
DAY #3: Get Restful Sleep…Natural Food Cures for Zzzz’s
DAY #4: Prevent Memory Loss…Protect Your Memory With These 3 Food Swaps
DAY #5: Stay Focused…5 Food Hacks To Make Your Mind Razor Sharp
DAY #6: Eat Happy…My favorite food fixes to boost mood
DAY #7: Eliminate Anxiety…Food Rules that bring calm contentment
About Drew Ramsey
Drew Ramsey, M.D. is an assistant clinical professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. His clinical work focuses on the treatment of depression and anxiety with a combination of psychotherapy, lifestyle modification, and psychopharmacology.
His interests lie in using the modern psychological concepts and the latest brain science to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives. More »